Ordering a custom building or one of our standard carports, garages, or yard barns is simple.
First, decide on what size building you need and if it will fit in the area where it will be constructed. Once you've decided on the size of building you need - and we build them from 10-feet to 40-feet wide clear span - and from 6 to 16-feet tall - at any length, simply return to your local Weatherguard dealer who will help you place your order. Here are some simple reminders:
If there is no dealer in your area, no problem. You can simply contact Weatherguard via email or by phone and order directly from our catalog or by using the information online.
Whether you go through your local dealer, or direct through Weatherguard the price will remain the same - and we know you won't find another building of such high quality and value anywhere in the U.S.
ORDERING Weatherguard’s order lines are open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday- Friday. Call toll free 1-800-289-8827
PERMITS Any permit needed to meet local code or guidelines is the responsibility of the property owner where the building is to be installed. WEATHERGURD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERMIT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
DELIVERY Standard units will be delivered in 3-5 weeks except during peak periods of demand when it may be as long as 8 weeks. Custom buildings will typically be built and delivered in 6-8 weeks. Buildings installed by Weatherguard crews will require this lead time after your deposit has been received at the Weatherguard factory. To expedite your order you must verify that your deposit has been sent to and received by Weatherguard. You may call 1-800-289-8827 for verification.
PAYMENT Your remaining contract balance is due and payable immediately upon completion of your building. Weatherguard accepts personal checks, cash, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. A 3% surcharge will be applied to all credit card purchases. All applicable sales tax will be charged and collected. NO EXCEPTIONS!
INCORRECT ORDERS If for some reason the building you order cannot be erected on your site due to an error on your part (the customer) or a problem with your site, Weatherguard will retain your deposit. If you did not order a needed item, or if you ordered incorrectly, it will be YOUR responsibility to pay the additional freight to complete the installation of your building. You will also be charged a trip charge of $150.00 for any wasted trip by Weatherguard personnel.
STRUCTURE SUITABILITY Weatherguard makes no claims as to the suitability of any of its structures to perform a specific task or function. Where specific engineering is required, it may be purchased as part of the building package at additional cost to the buyer, payable in advance. Pre-existing engineering will be supplied free of charge.
ANCHORING In order to meet building codes and guarantee wind warranties, professionally trained Weatherguard installation crews will construct all buildings with the proper concrete or auger type anchors. NO EXCEPTIONS!
PRICING For any accessory not listed call toll free 1-800-289-8827. *Note: All prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
INCOMPLETE INSTALLATION If, for some reason, your building is not finished due to missing component(s), but is 90% complete, Weatherguard will expect 90 percent payment of the outstanding balance with the remaining 10 percent due and payable upon completion.
FOUNDATIONS Weatherguard Carport and Garage Systems are built with self-supporting base rails that can reduce the cost of foundation work significantly since these rails can be placed on virtually any surface including asphalt, concrete, gravel, dirt, or grass. Erection time is usually less than one day.
WARRANTY Weatherguard warrants for a period of one year from date of installation against leaks, faulty workmanship, and/or problems arising from every day normal use.